Should I Hire Professional Carpet Cleaners?
Finding yourself in a predicament on whether or not to hire professional carpet cleaners? If so, you have found the right article. Hiring a professional carpet cleaner has its pros and cons. This article will delve into all the things you need to know about professional carpet cleaning services.
Professional carpet cleaning methods
Different companies offer a range of services when it comes to professional carpet cleaning.
- Dry method– This method is fairly new and most popular among commercial businesses because it allows deep clean and sanitation without the need for ample drying time. The dry method uses a chemical powder and rotary brush that lifts dirt and dust to then be vacuumed by a high efficiency vacuum.
- Encapsulation method– This method uses a type of foam that will turn dirt and dust into particles that are then vacuumed. This differs from the dry method because it does use water, but considerably less than more traditional methods. Like the dry method, it also yields a quick drying time, but its main purpose is to target those heavy traffic areas.
- Bonnet method– This method uses a high powered scrubbing brush and soapy chemical solution to loosen dirt and dust that can then be vacuumed away. It is best for low profile and high traffic area carpets.
- Shampooing method- This method is likely to be what most are familiar with when you think of carpet cleaning. The difference between a professional shampooing service versus an at-home method has to do with the cleaning solutions. A professional shampoo cleaner will use a higher grade cleaning solution to lift dirt and grime, and lots of water to wash carpets. Although the drying time is much longer and more water usage is inevitable, this method can be the most cost effective for small businesses or at-home services.
- Hot water extraction method- This method is in its name; hot pressurized water is used to clean and sanitize soiled carpets. Although a soap solution is still used, it is more environmentally friendly than other methods with harsher chemicals, and is best for tough carpet stains. The drawbacks of this method include long drying times and high water consumption.
- Steam method– This method uses no chemicals to refresh and revive carpets. It is still an effective method to reduce dirt, dust, and odors without the added water and moisture of other cleaning methods.
Should I Hire Professional Carpet Cleaners?
The Pros Of Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
There are many pros to hiring a professional. First and foremost, leave the hard labor of scrubbing carpets behind and let the machines do the work. Professional services utilize high powered, commercial equipment that clean deep. Additionally, the chemical and cleaning solutions are commercial grade and can in most cases deliver better results than products you can buy at any retailer. Not to mention, carpet cleaning can be time consuming and in some cases, not so friendly on your muscles and joints. Professional carpet cleaning services deliver a deep clean and stain removal without the hassle and strain on your body.
The cons of professional carpet cleaning
Day-to-day life and/or business operations can make scheduling a professional carpet cleaning service difficult. Furthermore, depending on the company and carpet area that needs to be cleaned, it can be costly. Oh, and not to mention most commercial machines are very noisy! But even with that said, those are minimal cons compared to the benefits gained from hiring a professional carpet cleaner.
Should I hire professional carpet cleaners?
A professional carpet cleaning service offers a wide range of methods and benefits to refresh, revive, and sanitize carpets of all kinds. What it comes down to when deciding on whether or not to hire a professional service is the cost, scheduling coordination, and frequency. If you’re a corporate business, homeowner, or renter, hiring a professional carpet cleaner can do wonders for your carpets.
EcoTech Carpet Clean Is A Top Carpet Cleaning Company In Lancaster PA!
If you are in Lancaster, PA or any of its surrounding areas, consider hiring EcoTech Carpet Clean for your residential and commercial carpet cleaning needs. They are located at address 2633 Valley View Dr, Lancaster, PA 17601 and are a staple in the community. In addition, EcoTech Carpet Clean provides other services too such as upholstery cleaning and tile and grout cleaning.
Take a look at the location of EcoTech Carpet Clean on the map below!
We hope you now have the answer to your question should I hire professional carpet cleaners and we wish you all the best!